So on this blessed day, it seems like it would be appropriate to make a trite list of 'things we are thankful for' this year. (Although, we secretly love making lists so we've been looking forward to this for a while.)
Things We Are Thankful For:
- Taylor Lautner, aka Jacob the Werewolf from Twilight. Ya know. For his acting. Duh.
- watching the First Lady look absolutely beautiful in a champagne-hued, silk chiffon Naeem Khan creation at the First State Dinner for the P.M. of India.
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast. Yes, it really is as good as it sounds (and looks!)
- Watching backstage snippets from the 2009 Victoria's Secret Show (set to air 12/1), hearing about the girls' eating habits and exercise regiments (leafy vegetables and 2-4 hour daily workouts), and reaching for another piece of french toast.
- The Chrystie at the Eldridge. Oh, and the ginger mint lemonade at GoldBar.
- Blog eye-candy: Fujifiles. We are in love, love, love with this blog.
- Our readers, aka you!
Thanks for being so patient while we've been pulling disappearing acts, thanks for reading and commenting, and thanks for supporting us.
We'll be back tomorrow! Go eat some pie!
Photos pulled from fujifiles.blogspot.com, closetcooking.blogspot.com, chuvachienes.com, usatoday.com